Game Name: Creed Arena
Official Website: http://creedarena.com
Platform: XBOX 360
Publisher(s): Safari Studios
Developer(s): Safari Studios
Release Date: January 3, 2010
Creed Arena is a shooter game about futuristic gladiators fighting
Sydney, Australia - January 03, 2010 - Indie developer Safari Studios has just released Creed Arena onto XBOX Live Indie Games, a dazzling new shooter with some unique game mechanics.
In just 3 days of sales, Creed Arena has already surpassed many other games on the channel. XBOX shooter fans from around the world are hailing Creed Arena as the best indie shooter around.
• 16 unique arenas, each with a different challenge
• Solo Championship - become the most popular gladiator in the tournament
• Splitscreen Co-op - play through the game with a friend
• Online Multiplayer - try to get to the top of the global popularity chart
• Splitscreen Online Multiplayer - 2 people can play online together
About Creed Arena
Fight other gladiators infront of thousands of spectators. Become the most popular fighter in the tournament. Win enough fans to unleash your "crowd rage", an intense rampage that makes you bigger, faster and more powerful. Unique weapons, 16 arenas, and intense action in solo, co-op and online muliplayer.
About Safari Studios
Safari Studios is a two man indie development team based in Sydney, Australia. Matthew and Laurence Rietdijk have been developing XBOX games for 2 years now, and one a top 20 position in Microsoft's most recent Dream Build Play competition.