GET ON BOARD AND GO BIG!
Experience some of the biggest air and tricks seen in an action sports video game. Tony Hawk®: SHRED’s motion sensing skateboard/snowboard allows players to control the action with their feet to perform amazing tricks in the game. Using the board as a skateboard, clear huge gaps, hit massive drops, and ride out roller coaster grinds. Using the board as a snowboard, speed down mountain peaks filled with breathtaking big airs, crazy spins and incredible flips. The game’s intuitive controls and multiple difficulty levels make it easy to pick up and play. It’s time to SHRED.
- Skateboard : Meet the Birdman himself as you follow him around the world - from New Orleans to Morocco to Melbourne and other cool places - proving your mad skills along the way.
- Snowboard : Skating is only half the game in SHRED. Take your skills to the slopes and try out all new snowboarding at some of the world's "hottest" snow spots. Pro Challenge :Think you have what it takes to ride with the pros? In Pro Challenge, your skills will be put to the test asyou take on a mixture of unique skate and snow challenges – each one hosted by a different pro athlete.
- Trick :Score as many points as possible by pulling off all of the different trick types. Earn extra points by filling up your Style Meter and performing Signature Moves.
- Challenge :Complete various challenge objectives as you skate your way through each level. Throughout the environments, look for the highlighted spots associated with each challenge.
- Point Rush :In Point Rush, you race from one end of a level to the other before you run out of points. Increase your point count by looking for speed bursts and point bonuses throughout the levels.
- Scoring Spots :Test your trick ability against 5 different areas of the map to see who can score the highest amount of points.
- Survival : Get through the level without bailing, the more you bail the fewer chances you have to make it through the level.
- Free Skate :Skate around wherever and however you want in any level you've already unlocked.
- Party Mode:Compete against your family and friends in a variety of multiplayer game types by taking turns on the board controller. Battle for the highest score, the coolest combo and, most importantly, bragging rights!
- Training:If it is your first time using the board controller or playing the game, this is a good place to start. Get tips from the pros and learn the basics of the board without the pressure of keeping score.
- Casual:The skater follows a branching guided path, so you can focus less on navigation and more on performing tricks.
- Casual Plus:The skater still follows a guided path, but the path is looser and allows for some steering.
- Confident:The guided path is gone and you are free to skate wherever you want. The game will give your skater small nudges to help you line up tricks just right. Use the visual indicator on screen to see how the game is nudging you.
- Hardcore:No nudges to help you and bails are more likely to happen. This setting is unlocked after you've completed a certain portion of Single Player in the Casual and Confident settings.