In the game, players can explore and conquer Kevin VanDam’s five favorite lakes
Get hooked with Kevin VanDam Big Bass Challenge, an interactive and entertaining bass fishing game for gamers and outdoor enthusiasts alike. Players can select from a variety of locations to tackle fish and master the sport of angling. With the help and advice of professional angler Kevin VanDam, players will go from amateur fishermen to pro anglers.
- Expert Advice from Kevin VanDam: Players compete in tournaments with the help of Kevin VanDam, six time angler of the year, to master their approach and earn money to purchase new equipment.
- Real World Play with Fishing Rod Peripheral: In addition to the standalone title, Kevin VanDam Big Bass Challenge for the Wii will also be available bundled with an innovative fishing rod peripheral. Adding to the authenticity, the fishing rod peripheral will deliver a realistic gameplay experience by capturing a player’s every movement and providing life-like feedback from the controller such as vibrations to mimic a fish fighting to break free.
- Two Gameplay Modes: Whether one is an amateur fisherman or seasoned angler, two gameplay modes, Career Mode and Quick-Play, offer various levels of difficulty to challenge players as they cast, jig and reel.
- Top Fishing Locales: In the game, players can explore and conquer Kevin VanDam’s five favorite lakes to fish on, including: Lake Okeechobee (Florida), Lake Guntersville (Alabama), Clear Lake (California), Sam Rayburn Lake (Texas) and Lake Amistad (Texas).
- Multiple Camera Angles: Kevin VanDam Big Bass Challenge invites players to experience bass fishing at its finest by offering multiple camera angles that deliver supreme and accurate visuals and capture every scenic moment both above and below water.
- Abundance of Fish: Players can select from a large variety of fresh water fish featured in Kevin VanDam Big Bass Challenge, including Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass and Spotted Bass. Players must choose their lure wisely because these fish are ready to put up a fight.
- Personalized Gameplay with Variety of Equipment: Players can authenticate and tailor their fishing experience to compete just like a pro angler by choosing from a number of lures, rods and boats featuring various degrees of horsepower, as well as by utilizing GPS and depth finder equipment to help track fish.
- Trophy Room: Players can create and update their own Trophy Room to showcase big catches and review career stats.