Game Name: FINAL FANTASY
Publisher(s): Square Enix
Release Date: Available Now: Feb 8, 2008
FINAL FANTASY The tale begins when four young warriors, each possessing a crystal, are summoned to
Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of Square Enix® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announces that the eagerly awaited FINAL FANTASY® XII: REVENANT WINGS™ will be on sale in the UK on 15th February 2008, exclusively on the Nintendo DS™ handheld system.
Set one year after the events of the best-selling FINAL FANTASY XII, FINAL FANTASY XII: REVENANT WINGS answers all your questions about what happens next to your heroes Vaan, Penelo, Fran and Balthier. Return to the land of Ivalice, meet new characters, visit unexplored locations and embark upon a breathtaking new adventure.
FINAL FANTASY XII: REVENANT WINGS sees the evolution of the innovative Gambit system that allows automated commands to be issued during real-time combat. Smart Touch Screen controls provide complete power over your actions and allow you to play solely using the Nintendo DS stylus.
John Yamamoto, president and chief executive officer of Square Enix Ltd. comments, “I am delighted that we are providing fans with another opportunity to enjoy the beautiful world of Ivalice. With the same high-production values including movies and music, FINAL FANTASY XII: REVENANT WINGS is a stunning sequel that expands upon the original game and that makes full use of the Nintendo DS hardware.”
More information about FINAL FANTASY XII: REVENANT WINGS can be found at ff12revenantwings.co.uk About FINAL FANTASY XII: REVENANT WINGS Story
AN AGE WHEN MAGICK WAS COMMONPLACE AND AIRSHIPS PLIED THE SKIES…
“Purvama, the floating lands. In the border-skies they wait. Untrodden, unknown.”
So the legend went. And the children who heard it turned their eyes to the skies, and dreamed. The Cache of Glabados is the key, throwing wide the doors of fading memory. There, above, an all but forgotten land – demesne of the winged ones.
* Experience a tale that takes you beyond the amazing events of the PlayStation®2 smash FINAL FANTASY XII
* Stunning 3D graphics, music and video bring the land of Ivalice to life and push the capabilities of the Nintendo DS
* Take control of your favourite characters using the intuitive stylus and Nintendo DS Touch Screen
* Experience real-time battles using the innovative Gambit system
* Collect and synthesise items and treasures to create new rare items
* More summons than in any other FINAL FANTASY game
* Epic soundtrack from the composer of FINAL FANTASY XII
* Fully localised for Europe with French, Italian, German and Spanish translations and adjusted difficulty levels