The highly anticipated release of Madden NFL 09
Today, Madden NFL is one of the best selling video game franchises of all time, garnering numerous accolades for its realistic depiction of NFL football. Madden NFL 09 showcases the franchise’s authenticity better than ever before with a brand-new broadcast-style presentation package, featuring Cris Collinsworth and Tom Hammond, complimented by the most realistic graphics in franchise history. Madden NFL 09 is “The First Sports Game That Adapts To You” and introduces over 85 new features and enhancements.
Madden NFL 09 is scheduled for release on August 12. Madden NFL 09 also includes a brand-new broadcast presentation package featuring Cris Collinsworth and Tom Hammond, online leagues, and the most realistic graphics in franchise history.
- * New Booth Commentators: The game featured the two man broadcast team of and Tom Hammond, but the PS2, PSP, Xbox and Wii versions still retained the broadcast team of Al Michaels and John Madden due to memory limitations.
- * Broadcast Plus Presentation Styles/EA Sports Ticker: Starting line-up banners, New coin toss and pre-game introduction, brand new Banner System, Pre-game visuals such as Stadium fly-in and exterior. The game will be branded with EA Sports Broadcast look including new camera angles. Also a new ticker that drives home the new broadcast look.
- * Enhanced Play Calling System: Picture-in-Picture play calling system that streamlines important information to the user that includes Instant Replay, Stats and Accessibility hints. Also on demand access and the ability to make substitutions directly on play call gives more flexibility to the play call screen.
- * New Cameras: New playable cameras keep more of the action on the screen by making sure you can see all of your receivers. It also focuses on big moments such as break-aways and hard hits. Also a variety of new pre-play and post-play cameras
- * Improved sidelines: More people on the sideline, including a variety of security, coaches, and players. These characters have more activity and emotions than previous versions of the game.