Game Name: Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland
Official Website: http://www.heartsofirongame.com
Publisher(s): Paradox Interactive
Release Date: June 28, 2011
Highly realistic historical order of battles
Summary: Fixed many bugs
- Fixed, so the reserve units does affect the threat (but with reduced impact by RESERVES_PENALTY_SIZE)
- Fixed surrendering factor formula, so it's (CoreStillControlledVPs / OwnedVPs).
- Fixed bug in scenario mode - expeditionary forces from countries that are not enabled for scenario did not regain their organisation.
- When the war is over, the political laws that does not met the current requirements, gets changed (for free) to the optimal one and a message notification appears about that.
- Fixed "Camera zoom to mouse pointer" bug, when interpolating between pacific date line.
- Fixed bug - Revolt next to low infra province that is an enemy, was changing controller back and forth every day.
- Fixed bug - it was impossible to build underground resistance, even if was at war and lost provinces.
- Now undergrounds are removed when the province is (re)captured by the non-hostile country.
- fixed issue with CAGs not dying when at zero strength and being without base