Game Name: War of 2012
Official Website: http://war.caplay.com/
Publisher(s): (currently unknown)
Developer(s): Playful Games Holdings Ltd (BVI)
Release Date: Q4 2010
Wars: Solid battle strategies triumph sheer numbers.
Free Trial: Yes. War of 2012 is free forever, players do not need to pay to register and play. One can play the game by simply going to our website and registering an account.
Description: War of 2012 is a browser based SLG game and is free to play. One starts out in the game from the Dark Age with basic city research and development. Battle tactics and strategy, as well as smart city management will allow players to move into the Castle Age and eventually the Imperial Age as they develop. Between advancing through the ages, players can discover new city styles, heroes, and powerful items are able to be promoted to higher levels. Players not only need an excellent system of management techniques and quick methods of development to keep up with others, they but also should have a prospective eye to find ambitious but helpful allies. 2012 is very social, especially when it comes to the Temple Arena Challenge. Meanwhile, players should have a sharp eye for talent when choosing allies or friends, as friends may betray each other in the struggle for power. Just pay close attention so that you don’t end up with a spy in your alliance or friends list. You can build your own history and reputation in War of 2012. All of this and so much more await your command!
* 1.Distinct Ages: Play through Dark, Castle, and Imperial Age.
* 2.Sophisticated Heroes Fight with Multiple heroes in a single battle!
* 3.Equipment Crafting: Dismantle spare equipment to refine your own.
* 4.Item Auctions: Trade equipment and merchandise to fellow players.
* 5.Temple Arena: Fight with alliance members to be more powerful.
* 6.Wars: Solid battle strategies triumph sheer numbers.