Game Name: Commander: Napoleon At War
Official Website: http://www.slitherine.com/games/cnaw
Publisher(s): Matrix Games
Developer(s): Slitherine Software
Release Date: Unknown
Online Modes: Online
a great gaming experience
About Commander: Napoleon At War
Commander: Napoleon at War is the second game in the Commander series and is in development by Commander: Europe at War’s original developer Firepower Entertainment and historical games developer The Lordz Games Studio. Both studios are working under the Kameleon Project umbrella.
'Commander: Napoleon at War will not be re-inventing the strategic approach of its predecessor', continues Iain McNeil. 'We want to adapt the gameplay to the different war mechanics and troop movements of the Napoleonic era but keep the same fresh and simple gameplay approach that is easy to learn, but hard to master. Also thanks to the support of an ever growing community of fans, Commander: Europe at War has evolved into a great gaming experience and so we don't want to change too much of it'.
• 8 campaigns starting from Napoleons assault on Austria in 1805 up to the 100 days campaign ending at Waterloo in 1815.
• Take control of Napoleon's forces or the Allied Coalition who opposed him, including Britain, Prussia, Austria and Russia.
• Huge map covering all of Europe in amazing detail
• Research many new technologies and control the focus of your nations research.
• Dynamic weather system including mud, snow, storms and more
• Trade routes and pirate raids
• Fortresses and siege warfare
• 12 different units types including Militia, Line & Guard Infantry, Light & Heavy Cavalry, Foot & Horse Artillery, Frigates, Ships of the Line and Pirates and Privateers.
• Recruit historic commanders such as Ney, Blucher, Wellington & many more.
• Multiplayer via LAN, hot seat, PBEM and Internet