Full of undead, terrifying and demonic nightmares
Larva Mortus is an action horror game, in a dark atmosphere, about hunting supernatural monsters. Full of undead, terrifying and demonic nightmares.
At the end of 19th Century, dark forces shade the world once again. A brave agent, experienced in exorcism and combat, comes to face the oncoming evil, and fight loathsome supernatural monsters and horrific spawns of black magic. It's your quest, in a role of a hard boiled combat, to face a dark warlock of the ancient times and stop his plan to capture powerful artifact of black magic.
Larva Mortus offers fast and entertaining monster-hunting game play. A horrific atmosphere goes hand in hand with furious action packed splatter fest. Everything accompanied by creepy, first class soundtrack! Game Features:
- 30 frightful supernatural monsters to destroy. Vampires, undead, werewolves and more!
- Solid arsenal varying from classic pistols and shotgun to fancy “dynamo gun”.
- Randomly generated missions for high replay value.
- Main character development through set of RPG-like features.
- Many environments from spooky manors to catacombs to dark forests.
- Animated comix cutscenes.
- AWESOME dark orchestral music score.
- And gore can be turned off if you like (but who would? ;-)
Windows XP/Vista or Mac OSX 10.3+, 1.2GHz, 256MB RAM, OpenGL support (recomended)